Saturday, October 24, 2009

First Halloween this year...

I have never been one to get into the spirit of Halloween. I don't know why, it just was never one of my favorite holidays. Maybe because I could never decide on a costume and when I did finally decide, it was usually the night before and I just picked out whatever was in my parents closet.

But with Imogen, we already have 3 costumes! The first is a Tinker Bell costume  handed down from her good friend Lily. She threw an amazing fit when I tried getting it on her but as soon as the cameras started up, she was somehow alright with it. Grandma and Grandpa were down and helped me take her to the Richmond School Fall Festival. Holy cow, was there a lot of kids there! Tess and her friends were manning the face painting booth and Imogen actually stayed still long enough for Tess to paint a glittery butterfly on her cheek. We also got a "tattoo" butterfly on her leg that absolutely fascinated Imo. Good times. Here are some photos of the little girl and hopefully we will get some more when Halloween rolls around next week. She is going as a skeleton (glow in the dark PJ's-so cool).


So this is her attempting her fast break down the stairs. I guess someone told her fairies could fly!

Sweet Tinker!
 Trying to climb over the fence to get to the Airplanes. Look at the determination on her face (not to mention the oh so fairy appropriate shoes on her feet. Can't get her to wear anything else!)
Daddy and his little girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment